Reservation Sales Agent
Princess Cruises is one of the world’s premiere cruise lines, with 18 ships sailing to hundreds of worldwide destinations. Outstanding customer service is the cornerstone of our success, and this value is shared by our employees at all levels, both shipboard and shoreside.
Princess Cruises is The Consummate Host®. We achieve this high standard by focusing on our service, our people, innovation, integrity, accountability and consistency. Our core values sum up our philosophy: We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right. These beliefs are part of everything we do, and have helped to make us one of the most successful cruise lines in the world.
We are now recruiting qualified applicants for full-time Reservation Support Agent to join the Customer Service/Call Center team at our corporate offices in Seattle, WA. This is a work from home position that will first requires two days of training at our Seattle office and will begin on January 9, 2017.
- Reservation Agents work in a call center environment and are responsible for responding to inbound telephone calls (50-100 calls per day) from travel agents and customers.
- Agents apply the product knowledge and customer service skills developed during training to evaluate customer preferences and communicate the information needed to sell Princess Cruises.
- Utilize knowledge of product and booking policies to respond to inquiries and resolve problems, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Learn methods to evaluate customer’s needs, research discrepancies, provide explanations or modify reservation.
- The day is spent sitting at a computer, typing, and wearing a headset while assisting customers on the phone.
- This job normally requires a professional level of knowledge in customer service, equivalent to that, which would be acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent certification. Demonstration of directly related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines are important.
- This job normally requires 1 year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales.
- Call center and/or telephone sales experience is preferred.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age and have one year of customer service experience.
- Reservation Support Agent Trainees must pass the training class in order to continue employment as a Reservation Support Agent.
- Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
- Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 75% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
- 401(k) - Less than five years of service as of January 1: the plan will match 50% of your contributions up to 6% of your eligible compensation. Five or more years of service as of January 1: the plan will match up to 100% of your contributions up to 6% of your eligible compensation.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
- Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.