Agent, Reservations Sales - Work @ Home
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises - We are currently looking to hire Reservation Sales Agents. You will report directly to the Reservations Manager in our corporate office in Santa Clarita, CA (north of Los Angeles).
Enjoy a fast-paced casual work environment - working from home within California with the Reservations Sales team ensuring the needs of Princess Customers are met in a timely and professional manner.
We will also be hiring in-office agents and will notify candidates if selected for in office position.
We welcome you to consider working with one of the world's premier cruise lines. We are one of the best-known names in cruising. Princess Cruises is a global cruise and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern ships renowned for our innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service!
Do you enjoy meeting and working with customers to help them create vacations for their families to help them Come Back New? If so, you'll be interested to know that we're looking for:
- Employees who are passionate about developing ongoing relationships with travel consultants and guests and assisting them with building dream vacations and offering alternate destinations or services to maximize their experiences with Princess Cruises.
- Professionals who enjoy selling by exceeding customer expectations
- Your professional sales techniques to promote the sale of cruises and cruisetours.
- Your knowledge of product and booking policies to respond to inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Your prompt research and response to customer questions and concerns related to Company product and customer's specific reservation.
- Your ability to monitor bookings to ensure accurate completion of transactions when assisting travel agents with existing bookings and ability to upsell.
- Your accuracy and thoroughness (through our Quality Assurance Program), to meet productivity requirements, ability to review own work to ensure quality and utilize performance.
- Your consistency in maintaining goals that are set through and maintained by Cruise Card.
Do you have what it takes? We're looking for experience, commitment and the accountability to get the job done!
- This job requires a minimum of one year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales. Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred. Experience working in a high volume call center is preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated since you will be working from home.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems with the ability to trouble shoot issues independently from home.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must meet Telecommuting Program requirements within California.
Some of the many perks of being a Work @ Home employee:
- Less Stress! No sitting in L.A. traffic.
- No sitting in L.A. traffic means adding back time to your day!
- SAVE MONEY! Less gas cost and wear and tear on your car.
Are you ready to be provided the training and tools you'll need to succeed?
- Paid training will be full-time virtual training from your home, 40 hours per week, and will last four to five consecutive weeks.
- Start date will be: October 9, 2017
- Hours for training are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm.
- Shifts may include both Saturday and Sunday, closing shifts weekdays until 9:10 pm and may vary based on company needs. Shifts generally change twice a year and are awarded based on your seniority and work performance
- We ask that you commit to the training and the first 150 days of employment without any time off to begin with. Shifts: will vary based on company needs.
- All work from home shifts will be in California only.
Wages and Benefits
- Pay Rate - $12.00 per hour, which includes paid training; Performance based pay increases take place on a regular basis.
- Monthly bonus program – earn from 0.00% - 10.00% of your monthly gross income based on your sales performance
Next Steps... Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruise-tour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified, top-notch team members. If you're looking to get your talent noticed, apply today! Our application process is quick and easy:
Apply online at http://princess.com/careers. Enter the job title into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.