Company: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINEArea of Interest: Information TechnologyLocation: MiamiState: FloridaJob Title: O365 Architect Sr
We are seeing an Office365 Solutions Architect!
This person will be responsible for the planning, architecture, design, and implementation of Microsoft Office365 and Azure cloud solutions. In addition to configuration, optimization and implementation of advance data security and compliance features within the Office365 and the Azure platforms. The Architect Sr will support all Collaboration systems solution designs across all aspects of the business including ship-based systems as well as land-based systems.
- Accountable team member for IT infrastructure architecture and standards development
- Design, plan, document, and support the configuration of logical and physical system layouts
- Provide direction for the installation and configuration of all software packages as needed to support business requirements
- Perform analysis and develop solutions based on established service agreements for capacity planning and performance tuning
- Participate in the development of system solution standards
- Develop detailed design, installation and configuration documentation for enterprise system deployments
- Ensure in solutions and deployments, the security of our enterprise infrastructure and compliance with all applicable security standards (PCI, PII, HIPPA etc.)
- Recommend and oversee projects that expand, change, or improve the systems and related infrastructure
- Aid in reviewing performance and capacity requests as well as design solution resolution
- Collaborate with the Brand service delivery leaders to ensure an understanding of business cases and to ensure that the appropriate solution is selected that meets the business need
- Develop solutions with a focus on reducing operating costs or increasing guest and crew experience
- Provide Capital Expenditure Request level hardware, software, license and labor estimate detail for projects
- Contribute as necessary in a hands-on manner with the implementation of solutions in support of all projects
- Work with other infrastructure teams for new systems designed and engineered
- Act as the highest level of engineering escalation for issues encountered Provide system support and troubleshooting expertise as needed for designed solutions Develop & maintain a good working relationship with the Operations team.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or information Technology
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA, MCSE or Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- 10+ years of experience of Enterprise level exposure with Microsoft Office365, Intune and Azure
- Microsoft Office365 - Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Skype, Office.
- Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access. Microsoft Intune. General knowledge of Network Architecture, routing and optimization
- IT Experience with Large Global Enterprise Systems
- Expert level design and solution engineering experience in Collaborative technologies Expert Knowledge Office 365 design, deployment, configuration and administration
- Expert Knowledge in the design and deployment of Microsoft Office Solutions
- Expert Knowledge Microsoft Teams
- Expert Knowledge Microsoft SharePoint
- Working Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Conditional Access
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Intune
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Visio Working Knowledge of Network & Active Directory fundamentals.
- Critical thinking, thought leadership, emotional intelligence, excellent written and verbal skills
- In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
About Carnival Cruise Line
Certified Great Place to Work
A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
Employee Stock Purchase plan
Paid vacation and sick time.
An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
To view a copy of Carnival�s FMLA, EEO and EPPA posters please visit: (copy and paste link into your browser)